Bissell PowerSteamer Heavy Duty 3-in-1 Steam Mop & handheld steamerOfficially called the Bissell PowerSteamer Heavy Duty 3-in-1 Steam Mop & Handheld Steamer for Indoor/Outdoor Use is incredibly versatile, and you can use it either as an upright mop with a long handle, or in shorter handheld mode for more precision. In this review, we’ll take a look at the impressive range of specialty tools that come with the Power Steamer as well as how steam cleaners work and what you can and can’t clean with this nifty tool.
What’s in the Heavy Duty Bissel Steam Mop kit?The Bissel Power Steamer is designed to allow you to clean every nook and cranny of your home, thanks to the astounding 25 accessories that come included in the kit. You get some duplicates, but here’s the lowdown on the key pieces: Handheld Pod: This is the main body of the unit housing the motor, water tank and it’s where you snap in all the attachments.
- Extension wand: The extension wand connects easily to the main body of the steamer and can be used alongside the Mop Pad Foot as a standard steam floor mop or with some of the other attachments for more difficult to reach spots.
- Mop Pad Foot: The mopping foot pad is actually a pretty good size and can cover a bot more area than a traditional mopping sponge. Attach this to the Extension wand for a standard steam mop setting and use alongside the Scrubby Mop Pad for cleaning sealed floors.
- Scrubby Mop Pad: This microfibre pad is machine-washable and can be attached to the Mop Pad Foot for more intense floor cleaning.
- Flat Surface Tool & Mop Pad: Can be used at the end of the Extension Wand or when the mop is in handheld mode and, combined with the machine-washable Flat Surface Mop Pad, is perfect for cleaning large, flat surfaces, like counters.
- Fabric Steamer: This connects to the Extension Wand or the main unit and can be combined with the machine-washable Fabric Steamer Cloth to clean clothing, upholstery and drapes or the Window Squeegee to make glass surfaces, windows and mirrors sparkle.
- Steam Squeegee: A plastic attachment with a rubber squeegee, this can make cleaning windows easier.
- Grout Tool: Use this small brush with plastic bristles and a vertical orientation to help scrub grout lines clean.
- Black Bristle Brush: A small, circular plastic brush to help you scrub in those nooks and crannies.
- Brass Bristle Brush: A similar tool but much more heavy duty than the Black Bristle Brush, this provides serious scrubbing power with its metal bristles.
- Flat Scraper Tool: This nifty, precise tool is great for scraping at those messes that just won’t budge!
- Angle Concentrator Tool: Need to clean a super hard-to-reach spot? This tool will focus steam at your chosen angle to target any area.